We should all do our kegel exercises (not just after babies!) but it's not always as easy as that is it? We can't 'see' our pelvic floor muscles so we tend to ignore them until they let us down. How do you know all is not well 'down there'? We don't need to tell you of the accidental wet knickers, numerous loo visits, and loose feeling during love making - it's the one secret that women just don't share. So here's the deal - you can 'pad' the problem and it will slowly get worse - after all smelly urine leaks are a sign that your pelvic floor is crying out for attention! Or you can make the change now and commit to a simple home exercise plan that will take just 12 weeks, and rehabilitate and strengthen your pelvic floor like thousands of other happy Kegel8 users. That is one secret you will want to share with your friends!
How Can The Tight & Tone Help You?
A strong & healthy pelvic floor will keep your bladder & bowels supported and working properly.
Weak pelvic floor muscles become thin - they literally 'wither' away. When they sag and lose their elasticity that's when we 'have accidents' (wee, poo and wind) and the zing is lost from our bedroom! So if this is sounding familiar to you, we can assure you that you have come to right place and we will help you to get back into shape 'down there' with the minimum of fuss, quickly and easily.
- Electronic Pelvic Toner strengthens weak pelvic floor muscles automatically with targeted precise exercises
- Easy to use Kegel8 gives you fast noticeable results within weeks
- Clinically based programmes take the guess work out of exercising and deliver effective results
- Pre-set programmes for incontinence, pelvic strengthening, pain and postpartum give you the treatment you need
- Restores pelvic muscles even if they are too weak to do traditional 'squeeze and release' kegel exercises