Some Like It Rough
Rough sex is not vanilla. It’s about becoming mutually aroused by discomfort and integrating hair pulling, pushing around, manhandling and even spanking with sex. Gone are the tender caresses, and in their place are commands. The tone of rough sex is different than the sweet, sultry allure of a typical night. Rough sex gets physical and it can get vigorous. It can be intense because the line is there to be crossed. There’s an element of role-playing, but a good actor gives of himself so it’s not all about the role — it’s also about what you bring to it.
Rough sex can pretty much be enacted in any way. Either the man or the woman can be in control, or they can both go at each other like wild cats, giving it everything they have!
Here are a few things you can do that are not only rough, but super-sexy as well!
- Push him up against a wall, and rip open his shirt. Place your finger on his lip silently telling him to keep quiet while your lips and tongue thoroughly explore his nipples.
- Grab her wrists and pin them over her head. It’s even better if you can hold down both of her wrists with only one of your hands. It’ll remind her of how big and strong you are.
- Kiss him like you mean it. Thrust your tongue inside of his mouth and moan like you’ve just tasted the best thing in your life. And don’t just focus on his lips. Push his head to the side so you can suck and nibble on his neck.
- Speaking of nibbling, work your way down to her shoulder and start biting. Not hard enough to break skin or leave a mark that lasts. Just hard enough to make her gasp.
- Undress him. Don’t wait for him to undo his belt himself or pull down his jeans. You’re the one in charge. You’re the one who should be tearing off his clothes, like you can’t wait another second to stick his cock in your mouth.
- Throw her onto the bed. Don’t place her down tenderly, like she’s a piece of glass you’re worried about shattering. Gently shove her onto the blankets and then climb on top of her to do all the work yourself.
- Pull her hair. This works best if you’re doing it Doggy style, but you can make it work from pretty much any position. She’ll love it. Just remember to grab her hair close to the scalp. Don’t yank the ends, because that’s just painful.
While rough sex can be fun, there are a few things to remember. It’s a good idea to decide on a safe word at some point beforehand. Also, it’s not fun to have rough sex every time. In fact, gentle, tender loving sex after rough sex can be just as mind blowing!