Ben Wa Balls, Kegel Balls, Kegel Exercises, Orgasms, Pelvic Floor, Vagina -

How Strong Are Your Kegel Muscles?

We get asked constantly how kegel exercise is beneficial. At least 60% of women don’t know what kegel exercises are and the other 40% don’t believe that they need to do them!!

However, kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. These are the muscles we use if we stop a pee in mid flow, and also the muscles we use during childbirth. Once, you’ve figured out how to engage the pelvic floor muscles, lie on your back and engage the muscles for 5 seconds, then release. Perform the activity 10 times, three times a day, suggests the Mayo Clinic. Sounds so simple, right? Unfortunately many women struggle to get the action right or don’t know if they’re doing it right and give up. That shouldn’t be the case because Kegels can make positive improvements to women’s overall health.

The benefits of working these muscles is that it can prevent incontinence as we grow older, but the sexual perk is that when those muscles are stronger, our orgasms are more intense and we have more control over them.

Kegels are important in terms of women’s health because of the fact that, when done correctly, they strengthen pelvic floor muscles. Strong pelvic floor muscles don’t get the same attention as abdominals but they should because they impact women’s health in a variety of ways.

Strong pelvic floor muscles are associated with a better sex life as they improve sensation, increase the chances of orgasm in women that struggle to achieve it, and they also offset incontinence issues. They’re also recommended to pregnant women and as an important post-partum rehabilitation.

If you are not doing Pilates, which strengthens your core muscles, then you should be using kegel balls. They come as a pair of balls which are inserted into the vagina. Push them in until they are comfortable, as you would with a tampon.  For the first week, wear them for 15 minutes a day and thereafter, decrease the time to just twice a week! You can wear them to gym or shopping, but remember ladies, make sure you’re wearing panties, cos you don’t want to sneeze and find them rolling around your ankles!

So ladies, let’s all become “Kugels” and do our kegel exercises to become “tight like tigers” and not “loose like a goose”


Leave a comment

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out