Beat the January Blues - Orgasm by Orgasm
January is one of the toughest months to get through. The chances are you have over-indulged during the festive season. Together with all the added expenses of holidays, presents, back to school and still getting all the bills paid, your budget is as tight as your new pair of summer pants. I don’t know about you, but I gave up on New Year resolutions a few years ago. It’s great to start the year with drive and motivation, but I found them unrealistic, considering that in the first week of January, I was generally still on holiday. So I decided to just keep things simple. Only have one resolution that I know I can do no matter whether I’m on holiday or at work – and this is to have regular orgasms.
It’s a well-known fact that stress is the king of all diseases, and January being the most stressful month of the year, it’s a perfect stress-busting resolution. It is also wonderfully versatile. You can have orgasms alone or with your partner. You also have a variety of different orgasms to choose from and depending on your sex drive, you can have a different one for each day of the week.
Mondays are clitoral orgasms, Tuesdays are G-spot orgasms, Wednesdays are vaginal orgasms, Thursdays are anal orgasms, Fridays are blended orgasms, and on the weekends you can mix and match!
So in case you didn’t know, here are the benefits of having orgasms:
- Orgasms relieve stress
- Orgasms release more pheromones which give you that healthy glow and make you more appealing to potential partners
- Orgasms help you sleep better and help prevent insomnia
- Orgasms help alleviate pain
- Regular orgasms make you live longer
- Orgasms will stimulate your brain
- Orgasms get better as you get older
- Orgasms stimulate the release of oxytocin – which is known as the love hormone – which has a whole list of benefits just by itself, including curbing your appetite and counteracting anxiety and depression
- When you have good orgasms, your body will naturally crave more, so this improves your libido
- Having an orgasm is a fantastic form of exercise!!
In fact, I make my orgasms part of my exercise routine. Your heart races, every muscle in your body contracts – some of them multiple times, especially those ever important core muscles.
So grab 2018 by the short and curlies and orgasm your way through a fit, happy and successful year!